S9-45° is a single glazed louvre window where all of the glass louvres finish flush to the outside.
HAHN Louvre Window S9-45° is related to the S9. However, the horizontal glass edges do not overlap but feature a 45° mitre, resulting in a smooth flush glass surface. The glass louvres, are held at the sides with “minimal point fittings”, thus enhancing the Allglass appearance of this window.
For more detailed information on how the HAHN S9-45° is a good fit for you, click on the links provided below.
Single Glazed Louvre Window Operation
- Manual operation by hand lever, crank handle or hand wheel
- Electric operation by 24vDC or 240vAC motor.
Material and Finish
- Aluminium louvre frames either with silver anodised finish (special colours).
Triple phase insulating glass, glass frames enamelled (glass thickness 52 mm), Ug 0,6 W/m²K standard structure 6/16/6/16/8
Glass types include; Toughened or laminated glass, depending on specific requirements. Also available: Louvres in timber, aluminium or plastic.
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Glazed Louvred Windows, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2, 7-11 Parraweena Road, Taren Point NSW 2229
- Flush finish to the outside
- Large louvre heights (up to 300mm) allowing more glass as a percentage of the window size
- Wide window widths available