The HAHN Tairmo is a triple glazed louvre window for the highest U value and acoustic separation.
The HAHN-Louvre Window Tairmo is preferred by many of our clients due to its outstanding advantages in regard to ventilation, weather tightness and thermal protection, as well as high degree of security (security certified). The Tairmo is officially certified for “natural smoke- and heat extraction”(EN 12101-2) Certified ball protection for sports facilities (DIN 18032-3).
For more detailed information on how the HAHN Tairmo is a good fit for you, click on the links provided below.
Triple Glazed Louvre Window Operation
- Manual operation by hand lever, crank handle or hand wheel.
- Electric operation by 24vDC or 240vAC motor.
- 24vDC electric motor operator is required for NSHEV model, compliant to EN12101-2.
Material and Finish
- Aluminium sections with thermal barrier.
- Natural anodised finish 20um (special colours optional).
- Powder-coated to RAL colour.
Triple insulation glass (glass thickness 40 mm, in the standard combinations 6/12/4/12/6 or 4/14/4/14/4).
Various combinations of glass in regards to thermal insulation or protection, depending on specific requirements.
Also available: sandwich panels in various combinations instead of glazing for better insulation performance.
Best UW value possible is 0.9W/m²K.
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Glazed Louvred Windows, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2, 7-11 Parraweena Road, Taren Point NSW 2229
- High Performance U value due to the thermally broken frame
- Large Louvre heights allowing more glass as a percentage of the window size
- Wide window widths available
- Tested and certifiable natural smoke ventilator