The S9-iVt-05 is a double glazed louvre window with thermally broken frame for high performance.
The HAHN S9-iVt-05 double glazed louvre window is preferred by many of our clients due to its outstanding performance in regard to ventilation, weather tightness and thermal protection, as well as a high degree of security (security certified). The glass louvres are framed all around with aluminium profiles.
The S9-iVt-05 is officially certified for “natural smoke and heat extraction” (EN 12101-2). Certified ball protection for sports facilities (DIN 18032-3).
For more detailed information on how the HAHN S9-iVt-05 is a good fit for you, click on the links provided below.
Double Glazed Louvre Window Operation
- Manual operation by hand lever, crank handle or hand wheel
- Electric operation by 24vDC or 240vAC motor.
- 24vDC electric motor operator is required for NSHEV model compliant to EN12101-2
Material and Finish
- Aluminium sections with thermal barrier.
- Silver anodised finish (special colours optional)
- Powder-coated to RAL colour.
Double- or triple insulation glass (glass thickness 28 mm or 32 mm, in the standard combination 6/16/6 or 6/20/6).
Various combinations of glass in regards to thermal insulation or protection, depending on specific requirements. Glass can be either float, semi-tempered, toughened or laminated.
Sandwich panels can be offered in various combinations instead of glazing.
Best Uw value possible is 1.6W/m²K
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Glazed Louvred Windows, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2 7-11 Parraweena Road Taren Point, NSW 2229
- High performance U value due to the thermally broken frame
- Large Louvre heights allowing more glass as a percentage of the window size
- Wide window width available
- Tested certifiable natural smoke ventilator